Brother and Sister's younger cousin, Honey is apprehensive about going to the doctor's office for a checkup. Sister dispels Honey's fear of the unknown by setting up a pretend doctor's office and taking Honey through all the procedures of a checkup, using the instruments in her toy doctor's bag.
Differences From the Book
- In the book, the story begins at night where Brother and Sister were going to bed. In the cartoon, the story begins at daytime where they were making a house with wood at the Workshop.
- In the book, Brother and Sister have their checkup with their clothes off and just white tank tops. In the cartoon, they had their checkup with their clothes on.
- In the cartoon, Sister was dressed up as a doctor to help Honey's fear by setting up a pretend doctor's office. In the book, this didn't happen.
- Honey did not appear in the book like she did in the television episode.
- At the end of the book, Brother, Sister, and Mama give Papa some medicine. In the cartoon, they give him soup. Also, Sister was wearing her regular clothes when she gave Papa medicine in the book. But in the cartoon, she was in her doctor costume when giving Papa soup.
- Papa does not go to the doctor like he did in the book.