The Berenstain Bears was seen on December 3, 1979-October 28, 1983.
Season 1 (1979)
|1||The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree||December 3, 1979||Papa Bear and the cubs search the woods for the perfect Christmas Tree, but ran afoul of the woodland animals who live in the trees they aim to cut down.|
|2||The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room||December 10, 1979||Brother and Sister's room is a mess, and Mama Bear's solution is to throw everything unnecessary out, but Papa Bear stops her, offering a different solution. Brother and Sister Bear learn a proper technique to clean up their rooms efficiently and quickly.|
|3||The Berenstain Bears and the Terrible Termite||December 17, 1979||Raffish Ralph gathers up a vicious team of Termites and uses them to sell termite insurance scam, after destroying other bear's property. The first Bear who was attacked was Papa Bear. Brother and Sister Bear tried to pursue in bringing Ralph to justice.|
|4||The Berenstain Bears Life with Papa||December 24, 1979||Papa Bear learns that taking care of everything at home is not easy as it may seem, when Mama Bear is needed to help Cousin Min with her new baby. Papa is unable to complete each of the tasks left behind by Mama Bear.|
Season 2 (1980)
|5||The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers||September 6, 1980||After Papa Bear explains about the rules with strangers, Brother decides to only talk to strangers with radio-controlled airplanes and Sister is suddenly scared of everything, viewing all strangers as ominous. But soon, Mama Bear brings some reassuring common sense to the problem, and resolves the children's disputes.|
|6||The Berenstain Bears and the Disappearing Honey||September 13, 1980||Papa Bear's favorite blackberry honey disappears, and he starts accusing everyone in town. The Bear Detectives set out to find the culprit. He soon discovers he was the one who ate all of the honey in his sleep.|
|7||The Berenstain Bears and The Substitute Teacher||September 20, 1980||Brother, Sister and their classmates at the Bear Country Elementary School discover that they are having a substitute teacher. Before they approach the school, all of them believed they would have an easy day, without any studying and working. When Too-Tall, and the gang set up traps to try to get out of a test given by the substitute, they fall into their own traps and failed their test. The forgiving teacher gives them a break, however, and allows them to take it again the next day.|
|8||The Berenstain Bears and the Truth||October 16, 1980||
On the loose, Brother and Sister defy Mama Bear's rule of only playing ball outside, by shattering Mama Bear's favorite lamp. Feeling guilty, the two lie about it, but soon, with much coaxing and fact checking by Mama and Papa Bear, the cubs learn the importance of telling the truth.
|9||The Berenstain Bears Save the Bees||October 23, 1980||
Raffish Ralph is chosen an Arch Weasel to create an ultimate weapon to take down Bear Country. They unleash a field of menacing honey bell flowers that threaten Bear Country's supply of honey, by engulfing all bees.
|10||The Berentain Bears and the Forbiddon Cave||October 30, 1980||
When Sister Bear, Brother Bear, and Cousin Freddy earn their Spelunker First Class merit badges the hard way, they use their Bear Scout smarts to lead Papa Bear and Professor Actual Factual safely out of the Forbiddon Cave.
|11||The Berenstain Bears Get in a Fight||November 6, 1980||Brother and Sister get involved in a fight that lasts all day long. Mama Bear intervenes, and reveals that everyone argues once in a while, even with loved ones.|
|12||The Berenstain Bears and the Bigpaw Problem||November 13, 1980||When Big Paw is arrested for being too big and clumsy, Big Paw receives the chance to save Bear Country from the effects of an earthquake, and he is declared a national treasure.|
|13||The Berenstain Bears Meet Bigpaw||November 20, 1980||
According to bear legend, when a bear comes greedy, a gigantic bear named Big Paw will come and eat up the entire town. When the large creature actually appears, the bears find that their ideas about him had been wrong.
|14||The Berenstain Bears and the Cat's Meow||November 27, 1980||
Brother and Sister Bear are given the duty to look after Mrs. Honeybear's cat, Puff, while she's away on a trip with her family. Puff's unique meow leads the Berenstain Bears on quest to figure out why cat meow.
Season 3 (1981)
|15||The Berenstain Bears and The Mystery Mansion||March 24, 1981||
The Bear Detectives are on a mission once again, as they are given the news that all of the antique treasures in the Grizzly Mansion have been stolen and replaved with counterfeits.
|16||The Berenstain Bears In the Dark||March 31, 1981||
After a scary bedtime story, Sister Bear is too frightened of the dark to shut her eyes. But her parents give her some sound psychological advice and a night-light, that will help Sister conquer her fears.
|17||The Berenstain Bears Ring the Bell||April 7, 1981||
At the Bear Country Fair, Too Tall Grizzly begins to taunt Brother Bear, resulting in a fight and is ended in a challenge of strength between Papa Bear and the formidable Two-Ton Grizzly.
|18||The Berenstain Bears' Easter Surprise||April 14, 1981||
Papa Bear tries to take over easter duties as Boss Bunny quits his job.
|19||The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble with Friends||April 21, 1981||
A new Bear family arrives in a nearby treehouse, and Sister Bear finally finds a new friend who is around her age. Unfortunately, her new friend's tendency toward bossiness and bragging soon dampens their relationship.
|20||The Berenstain Bears and the Coughing Catfish||April 28, 1981||
The Berenstain Bear Scouts are horrified when they discover a coughing catfish in Lake Grizzly. They believe that this problem is a result of too much pollution in the air and underwater.
Season 4 (1982)
|21||The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Birthday||January 9, 1982||Sister's noisy sixth-birthday party is considered, "Too Much Birthday", and her sympathetic parents help her realize the true importance of having a birthday.|
|22||The Berenstain Bears To the Rescue||January 16, 1982||The rescue scouts Brother, Sister and Cousin Freddy try to earn their merit badges. Papa tries to help, but his reckless and clumsy antics make him the one in need of rescuing. Still the scouts earn their badges eventually.|
|23||The Berenstain Bears Shoot the Rapids||January 23, 1982|
|24||The Berenstain Bears and the Soccer Star||January 30, 1982|
|25||The Berenstain Bears Go Fly a Kite||February 6, 1982||Brother and Sister want to enter a Kite Contest, Too-Tall felt his ankle on the kite.|
|26||The Berenstain Bears' Comic Valentine/The Berenstain Bears and Cupid's Surprise||February 13, 1982||Brother Bear gets a valentine from a secret admirer.|
|27||The Berenstain Bears and the Neighborly Skunk||February 20, 1982||After the Woodchuck family moves out of a nearby burrow, the Berenstain Bears despair of having good neighbours when the Beaver and Rabbit families reject the home and it subsequently falls into disrepair. Papa, Brother, and Sister Bear are skeptical when a skunk moves into the dilapidated burrow, but Mama Bear insists the Berenstain family help the skunk fix up his new home. As it turns out, Brother Bear soon discovers that it's very beneficial to have a skunk as a friend.|
Season 5 (1983)
|28||The Berenstain Bears No Girls Allowed||April 8, 1983||
Sister Bear can run faster, climb higher, and hit a ball farther than the boys, and she gloats over it. So Brother Bear and his friends build a clubhouse for boys only, and when Sister discovers this, she plans a terrible revenge on the boys.
|29||The Berenstain Bears and the Missing Dinosaur Bone||April 15, 1983||
When a new dinosaur bone is missing at the Bear Museum, the Bear Detectives arrive to help Dr. Bear to search for the dinosaur bone, so it can be enjoyed by the angry visitors.
|30||The Berenstain Bears Get Stage Fright||April 22, 1983||
Sister Bear is feared that she will forget her lines when she is chosen to lead a school play. Despite Brother's teasing, she follows Mama's advice and practises until she's perfect. On the night of the performance, it's Brother who ends up with stage fright and who is rescued by his sympathetic sister.
|31||The Berenstain Bears Go Bonkers Over Honkers||April 29, 1983||
Raffish Ralph seizes an opportunity to trade Bigpaw some pet geese for a gold rock. After the geese cause trouble and good help, Bigpaw shortly has to return them to their mother.
|32||The Berenstain Bears Play Ball||May 6, 1983||
Papa Bear is so intent on making Brother Bear into a baseball star that he does not even notice how well Sister Bear plays.
|33||The Berenstain Bears and the Double Dare||October 7, 1983||
After being pushed around at Cousin Freddy's party by Too Tall.
|34||The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners||October 14, 1983||
Mama Bear decides to take her ill-mannered family in hand and offers them lessons to become polite, but she realizes that she devises a Politeness Plan - a chart listing a chore as a penalty for each act of rudeness. The cubs foil the plan by being super polite and actually enjoy it.
|35||The Berenstain Bears and the Wicked Weasel Spell||October 21, 1983||McGreedy Weasel and Raffish Ralph hypnotize Bigpaw attacking Bear Town. But, Brother and Sister break the spell in a flash. They know you can't make someone do something they really don't want to do!|
|36||The Berenstain Bears Save the Farm||October 28, 1983||
Arch Weasel is planning to buy Farmer Ben's farm to make it his new headquarters but he refuses to sell.
- Ron McLarty - Narrator
- Ron McLarty (1979-1981) and Brian Cummings (1982-1983) - Papa Q. Bear
- Pat Lysinger (1979-1981) and Ruth Buzzi (1982-1983) - Mama Bear
- Johnathan Lewis (1979-1981) and David Mendenhall (1982-1983) - Brother Bear
- Gabriela Glatzer (1979-1981) and Christina Lange (1982-1983) - Sister Bear
- Josh Rodine - Cousin Freddy
- Ruth Buzzi - Lizzy Bruin
- Frank Welker - Grizzly Gramps
- Ruth Buzzi - Grizzly Gran
- Josh Rodine - Grizzly Gus
- Zachary Danziger - Too-Tall
- Zachary Danziger - Bill Bunny
- Zachary Danziger - Benjamin Frog
- Zachary Danziger - Firefly
- Frank Welker - Sailor
- Frank Welker - Turtle
- Frank Welker - Smirk
- Frank Welker - Skuzz
- Frank Welker - Vinnie
- Christina Lange - Honey Bear
- Ruth Buzzi - Pru
- Ruth Buzzi - Sue
- Ruth Buzzi - Pam
- Frank Welker - Farmer Ben
- Ruth Buzzi - Miss Bearson
- Brian Cummings - Professor Actual Factual
- Brian Cummings - Bigpaw
- Brian Cummings - Mayor Honeypot
- Ruth Buzzi - Mrs. Honeypot
- Frank Welker - Raffish Ralph
- Frank Welker - Weasel McGreed
- Frank Welker - Henchweasels
- Frank Welker - Snuff
- David Mendenhall - Santa Bear (from The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree)
- John Fiedler - Mr. Mail Bear (from The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree)
- Matthew Charles - Nigel (from The Berenstain Bears' Littlest Leaguer)
- Bob McFadden - Boss Bunny (from The Berenstain Bears and the Real Easter Egg)
- Tom Kane - Mr. Herriman (from The Berenstain Bears In the Dark)
- Grey DeLisle - Mrs. Herriman (from The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Birthday)
- Gabriela Glazter - Charlene (from The Berenstain Bears' Valentine Special)
- Zachary Danziger - Lenny, the wheelchair-bound boy (from The Berenstain Bears and the Wicked Weasel Spell)
- Frank Welker - Kenny (from The Berenstain Bears Go Bonkers Over Honkers)
- Ruth Buzzi - Officer Marguerite (from The Berenstain Bears and the Bigpaw Problem and The Berenstain Bears Go Bonkers Over Honkers)
- George Carlin - Parter Pete (from The Berenstain Bears and the Bigpaw Problem)
- Patt Buttram - Kinder Kevin (from The Berenstain Bears and the Bigpaw Problem)
- Phil Harris - Jeepers (from The Berenstain Bears Meet Bigpaw)
- Ruth Buzzi - Cousin Min (from The Berenstain Bears Life with Papa and The Berenstain Bears and the Wicked Weasel Spell)
- Zachary Danziger - Mr. Painter (from The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers)
- Frank Welker - Mr. Truck Driver (from The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers)
- Brian Cummings - Mr. Jogger (from The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers)
- Josh Rodine - Radio-Control Man (from The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers)
- Ron McLarty - Two-Ton Grizzly (from The Berenstain Bears Ring the Bell and The Berenstain Bears and the Double Dare)
- Brian Cummings - Bee Keeper (from The Berenstain Bears To the Rescue)
- Brian Cummings - Big Bear (from The Berenstain Bears Forget Their Manners)
- BJ Ward - Mrs. Bruin (from The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble with Friends)
- Brian Cummings - Mr. Bruin (from The Berenstain Bears and the Trouble with Friends)
- Jerry Sroka - Bearcaster (from The Berenstain Bears' Valentine Special)
- Johnathan Lewis - Jake, the giant catfish (from The Berenstain Bears and the Coughing Catfish)