The Berenstain Bears Learn About Strangers is a 1980 television special based on the Berenstain Bears series of children's books, and the fifth animated production based on the franchise. It was adapted as a storybook a year its original airing.
After Papa Bear explains about the rules with strangers, Brother decides to only talk to strangers with radio-controlled airplanes and Sister is suddenly scared of everything, viewing all strangers as ominous. But soon, Mama Bear brings some reassuring common sense to the problem, and resolves the children's disputes.
- Ron McLarty - Papa Bear
- Pat Lysinger - Mama Bear
- Gabriela Glazter - Sister Bear
- Johnathan Lewis - Brother Bear
- Zachary Danziger - Mr. Painter
- Frank Welker - Mr. Truck Driver
- Brian Cummings - Mr. Jogger
- Josh Rodine - Raido-Control Man
- This marks the only appearances of Mr. Painter, Mr. Truck Driver, Mr. Jogger and Radio-Control Man.