The Berenstain Bears and the Messy Room is a 1979 television special based on the Berenstain Bears series of children's books, and the second animated production based on the franchise. It was adapted as a storybook a year after its original airing.
Brother and Sister's room is a mess, and Mama Bear's solution is to throw everything unnecessary out, but Papa Bear stops her, offering a different solution. Brother and Sister Bear learn a proper technique to clean up their rooms efficiently and quickly.
|Ron McLarty||Papa Bear|
|Pat Lysinger||Mama Bear|
|Gabriela Glazter||Sister Bear|
|Johnathan Lewis||Brother Bear|
- Mama does not go on a tirade and begins throwing everything in the cubs' room out.
- Brother, instead, decides of his own voilation to clean the room when the stuff in the closet falls out and crushes his birdhouse.
- Brother not only has a messy room, but a messy school locker.
- Brother is the bigger problem in the episode.
- Sister is not as messy as Brother.