The Berenstain Bears and the Wicked Weasel Spell is a 1983 television special based on the Berenstain Bears series of children's books, and the thirty-fifth animated production based on the franchise.
McGreedy Weasel and Raffish Ralph hypnotize Bigpaw attacking Bear Town. But, Brother and Sister break the spell in a flash. They know you can't make someone do something they really don't want to do!
- Papa Bear (Brian Cummings)
- Sister Bear (Christina Lange)
- Brother Bear (David Mendenhall)
- Cousin Freddy (Josh Rodine)
- Raffish Ralph (Frank Welker)
- Weasel McGreed (Frank Welker)
- Bigpaw (Brian Cummings)
- Lenny (Zachary Danziger) **Cameo**
- Cousin Min (Ruth Buzzi) **Cameo**
- This marks the last appearances of Cousin Freddy, Bigpaw and Cousin Min. Cousin Min's seen in the beginning but not signing Looby Loo.
- Lenny, a boy in a wheelchair who's at the beginning from the TV special. This is his only appearance.
- Last appearances of Raffish Ralph and Weasel McGreed in the next special The Berenstain Bears Save the Farm.
- The Henchweasels are mentioned in this TV special.